Take a step towards a successful career by hiring the best CIPD assignment writers in Saudi Arabia.
CIPD Level 3
CIPD Level 3, officially known as the “Foundation Level 3 Certificate in People Practice,” is an introductory qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). It is designed for individuals who are beginning their career in Human Resources (HR) or those who have some HR responsibilities in their current role.
CIPD Level 3 HR Modules
- Business culture and change in context
- Principles of analytics
- Core behaviours for people professionals
- Essentials of People Practice
CIPD Level 5
CIPD Level 5, officially known as the “Intermediate Level 5 Certificate in People Management” or “Intermediate Level 5 Diploma in People Management,” is an advanced qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). This level is suitable for HR professionals who have some experience in the field and are looking to deepen their knowledge and skills in people management.
CIPD Level 5 HR Modules
- Organisational performance & culture in practice
- Evidence based practice
- Professional behaviours & valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management & workforce planning
- Reward for performance & contribution
- People management in an international context
CIPD Level 7
CIPD Level 7, officially known as the “Advanced Level 7 Award, Certificate, or Diploma in Human Resource Management,” is the highest level of qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). It is designed for senior HR professionals and experienced managers who are responsible for shaping and implementing HR strategy at an organizational level.
CIPD Level 7 HR Modules
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- People management & development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics & business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing & talent management to sustain success
- Strategic reward management
- Managing people in an international context