ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- January 18, 2024
- Posted by: admin
- Category: ILM Level 7
The ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed to help senior managers or those aspiring to be one enhance their skills in strategic management. This diploma is like a comprehensive guide covering all aspects necessary to demonstrate excellence in their roles, aligning perfectly with the 2012 National Occupational Standards for Leadership and Management.
In terms of details, this diploma is worth 45 credits and includes a 2-hour induction session. Learners also receive at least 13 hours of tutorial support. Throughout the course, there are a total of 223 guided learning hours, with an average of around 252 hours dedicated to guided learning.
Purpose of the qualification
This new qualification is an upgrade from the current Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management. It puts a lot of emphasis on giving you the essential knowledge you need at this level. It goes beyond expanding your skills, knowledge, and how you do things, all at a higher level. It’s designed to match today’s senior leadership and management practices more flexibly and practically. This qualification is great for senior managers. It helps them carefully assess their skills, preparing them for more advanced roles where they lead and coach other managers or staff. The main focus is on improving organisational performance and strategy.
If you do well at Level 7, you can decide to move on to other NVQs in different job areas that make sense for you, as long as you can show you’re good at them. Another option is to go for a program related to your job, like in management and leadership, or even go to a university program.
- 8624-700 Develop a Strategic Business Plan
- 8624-701 Execute a Strategic Business Plan
- 8624-702 Provide Strategic Leadership and Direction
- 8624-703 Develop a Business Strategy
- 8624-704 Establish Organisational Governance Controls
- 8624-705 Shape Organisational Culture and Values
- 8624-706 Manage Strategic Human Resources
- 8624-707 Obtain Financial Resources
- 8624-708 Lead the Development of a Knowledge Management Strategy
- 8624-709 Lead the Development of a Quality Strategy
- 8624-710 Lead the Development of a Continuous Improvement Strategy
- 8624-503 Establish Business Risk Management Processes
- 8624-504 Promote Equality of Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion
- 8624-501 Design Business Processes
- 8624-505 Develop and Manage Collaborative Relationships with Other Organisations
- 8624-506 Optimise the Use of Technology
- 8624-507 Manage Product and/or Service Development
- 8624-508 Manage Strategic Marketing Activities