Terms and Conditions
The term ‘ILM Assignment Help’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to https://ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk/, and the term ‘you or ‘customer’ refers to the visitor to our website.
Notice of copyright
Ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk is the sole owner of all the materials on its website. The information can be printed for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use the website material for commercial purposes. It is not permissible to alter or edit the material for any purpose.
Procedures for payment
The following methods of payment are accepted: internet banking, PayPal, Western Union, Visa Debit/Credit Card, and Master Card. Before receiving your purchase, make sure that your funds have cleared. Late payments may cause service delays.
As a result of the transaction, we are not liable for any fees imposed by your bank.
The terms of service
Every time we order, we strive to offer our customers the highest quality support for their writing projects and tasks. Yet, we insist that our services be used only as a legitimate means of gaining access to the resources required for the task. In addition, we assist our clients in writing the best paper possible by offering suggestions and references.
When you place an order, you are officially accepting our terms and conditions.
The experts at our company prepare each order based on your instructions. You can request a refund if you receive unsatisfactory work. We offer unlimited revisions.
Please note that the Agencies website lists only informational pricing and delivery timeframes. Consider the case where the Customer rejects alternative pricing or delivery time given by the Agency because of the efforts. We will not process the order or collect a payment when that happens, and the transaction will be void.
Our subscription email, which includes information about our services and promotional offers, will be sent to you when you subscribe to ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk.
Information provided by the Customer
It is your agreement that you have provided and will continue to provide accurate, current, and adequate information about yourself and the project as we may need it promptly. The information is necessary to provide the service to you.
Please provide us with all relevant information about your order when placing an order with us. Our online purchase form will provide you with a price based on the information you provide. Additional requirements submitted later will not be taken into account when processing your order. If available, additional instructions will incur an additional fee.
Please let us know if you have any supporting references, information, or additional instructions for the Writer. Please email us as soon as possible.
Suppose we are prevented or delayed from fulfilling our obligations under this Contract by any delay or omission on your part. If that occurs, we will not be held responsible for any expenses, charges, or damages you incur due to such prevention or delay.
- Every project is completed within the agreed-upon deadline. If we cannot meet your delivery deadline, we will contact you by email, and you will be offered the option of arranging a new delivery date or receiving a refund as per our “Refund Policy.”.
- Let’s suppose your act or omission prevents or delays our performance of our duties under this agreement. Then we will not be liable for any expenses, fees, or damages incurred by you due to such delay or prevention, whether explicitly or implicitly.
A limitation of use
- Any work received through us may not be duplicated, edited, distributed, reproduced, or sold without written authorization. If any of the above conditions are violated, any agreement between you and us will be terminated.
- The ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk website exclusively offers research and reference services. Because of this, our assignment writing service strictly prohibits all misconduct that could lead to plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- If there are any crucial developments, Ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk will contact you by SMS, email, or phone. Consequently, if the user’s cellphone number cannot be reached, we are released from liability, including damages, fines, or expenditures.
- The service provided by ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk is only available to people over 18 years. In addition, we only allow users under the age of 18 to use our services with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- The most recent ones will supersede all previous agreements.
- Ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk has the right to terminate a user’s license if any of the user’s terms and conditions are not followed.
Revisions and refunds policy
Please review our refund policy
There is a disagreement arising from or in connection with these terms or any contract we have with you. If that is the case, you agree first to resolve the dispute through mediation with us in good faith before pursuing arbitration or litigation.
Any time, the service agreement can be cancelled, wholly or in part, by ilmassignmenthelp.co.uk.
The force majeure
In events beyond our reasonable control, such as staff strikes, network latency, or third-party email misdirection, we are not responsible for any breach of our contractual obligations.