ILM Level 7
- November 3, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: ILM Level 7
There are two Level 7 qualifications offered by ILM: the Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management. The courses are designed for practising or aspiring senior managers and leaders seeking to develop their professional capability and personal brand while recognising that they must satisfy various stakeholders.
These managers must make the best use of resources and understand the importance of innovation and optimisation of performance within their organisation’s strategic context.
Furthermore, they may be required to present arguments for change, develop business cases, facilitate change implementation, and evaluate the impact of that change. The approach to each course is a blend of learning that centres on executive coaching tailored to each student’s needs. These are challenging courses, but they can have high rewards.
This Level 7 vocational qualification is designed for senior managers and leaders who recognise they must satisfy stakeholders and invest in their brand.
The organisations understand the need to optimise performance, make the best use of resources, and innovate. Besides presenting arguments for change, they may also need to build business cases, lead change implementation, and evaluate the impact of the change.
Who are these qualifications for?
These Level 7 vocational qualifications are designed for senior managers and leaders seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand.
They are looking to make the best use of resources, understand the need to innovate and optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Benefits to individuals
- Develop your leadership and management skills using an enquiry led, evidence-based approach.
- Developing and enhancing your brand
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating high-level, strategic business cases
- Develop your leadership and management skills through real-world experience.
Benefits for employers
- Managers and executives who can think strategically and act accordingly
- A senior leader or manager who makes informed, evidence-based decisions
- Creating and maintaining a high-performance culture requires motivated staff
- Senior team members who take responsibility for their personal development and are self-aware
Certificates and Diplomas are the Institute of Leadership and Management’s most senior awards and are the most prestigious qualifications in their own right. Level 7 Certificates and Diplomas provide students with up to 60 credits.
In most university business schools, these credits would be equivalent to a Graduate Certificate and one-third of a Master’s degree. In addition to gaining advanced entry into Masters-level programs, they can also be stepping stones towards these degrees. Several Universities have forged strong links with the Academy of Leadership & Management, and we can facilitate advanced entry to MSc and MBA qualifications. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly for more information.
- 8581-700 Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment
- 8581-701 Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior and Strategic Level
- 8581-702 Undertaking an extended period of Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior and Strategic Level
- 8581-703 Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level
Get an overview of other levels