7LMP Leading, Managing and Developing People
- February 1, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CIPD Level 7
Students who complete the CIPD level 7 unit Leading, Managing, and Developing People will be equipped with a rigorous framework of skills, knowledge, and understanding about managing and developing employees. To complete this module, you must meet diverse learning objectives.
How does this module serve its purpose, and what is its aim?
This unit’s sole purpose and aim are to familiarise students with current employment evidence. It also aims to provide students with the latest learning and development practices and human resource management information.
This study focuses exclusively on the relationship between employee management practices and organisational success. This study also explores the recent changes and developments in human resources.
Additionally, students in this unit are exposed to the primary debates concerning leadership, flexibility, and management change. This debate aims to prepare students to become effective and efficient managers and human resources specialists. Additionally, it enables learners to manage others effectively and fairly while increasing their engagement, commitment, performance, and motivation.
As part of this course, students will learn about the primary goals of Human Resource and Learning & Development while learning how these goals are achieved in practice in various companies. Last but not least, it provides opportunities for students to critically reflect on their practice and theory from an ethical and professional standpoint while also providing opportunities for career and professional development.
Who should take this module?
The truth is, not everyone is a good fit for 7LMP Leading, Managing, and Developing People. However, the following individuals are eligible to take this course. Participants who:
- Have operational, tactical, or strategic responsibilities when making HR decisions within an organisation or company.
- Human Resource professionals are in team leadership or human resource functional management roles and are seeking career advancement and advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for the Human Resources and activities within an organisation or company without having a specialist function.
- As consultants, they support organisations in reaching their objectives.
- Interested in becoming a human resource professional or CIPD member
What are the Learning Outcomes for this Module?
It is expected that students taking this unit will be able to:
- Examine and evaluate the basic modern research and debates in HR management and HR development.
- Review the main theories about motivation, commitment, and engagement at work and implemented in organisations and companies.
- Determine whether a company’s leadership practices are practical and assess the tools it uses to develop leaders.
- Ensure that flexible working and effective management changes are implemented in an organisation
- Describe the purpose, objective and aim of the Human Resource Management and HRD function in organisations and how they are met in practice.
- Assess the contribution made by experts in Human Resource Management and Human Resource Development in different departments and organisations.
- Enhance professionalism and ethical conduct in Human Resource Management and Human Resources Development.
How does the Assessment Criteria work?
To improve students’ learning experience, different assessment methods are used to ensure that all learning outcomes are met. Furthermore, this assessment helps candidates demonstrate a clear understanding of the knowledge concepts and the ability to link theory and practice.
In addition, the students can show that they can communicate at a proficient level in the Human Resource field. Formative and preparatory assessment is used for unseen assessments in this unit. Learning must take place for 3 hours, time-limited under controlled conditions. Finally, a summative assessment must be conducted to assess learning outcomes.
Therefore, if you work in Human Resources and wish to enhance your skill at a strategic level, or if you want to become a Chartered Member of the CIPD, then you should take this unit. By completing this unit, you will enhance your ability to implement and develop different Human Resources solutions and motivate the organisation to a whole new level.