7SBL Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- February 2, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CIPD Level 7
A CIPD module, 7SBL Developing Skills for Business Leadership, provides training for business leaders. You must complete this module and others that compound to make CIPD if you wish to earn CIPD Advanced qualifications. Therefore, candidates should learn about the organization and the context in which HR functions.
What is the purpose and goal of 7SBL?
Through the Developing Skills for Business Leadership module, learners are encouraged to improve their self-awareness and to realize their strengths and weaknesses as employees, managers, and colleagues.
Module one of this program is designed to help students develop the skills they need to succeed in their careers. These skills are essential to being successful in business and being an effective leader. In addition, there are various skills involved with developing personal effectiveness and credibility at work, including critical thinking, decision-making, budgeting, monitoring financial information, team-working, and interpersonal skills.
Furthermore, this module seeks to develop more-specialized skills that will enhance the effectiveness of high-level people management, all the while offering opportunities for applied learning and continuous professional development.
Finally, this unit encourages learners to make the most out of their formal academic programs. Considering ethical and professional considerations, it includes critical postgraduate study skills and critical reflection on theory and practice.
Who should take this module?
7SBL Developing Skills for Business Leadership is designed for individuals who pursue a career and profession in Human Resource Management. Learn whether you qualify for 7SBL. You qualify if you:
- Assume responsibility for HR decision-making within an organization at an operational, tactical, or strategic level.
- Your goal is to grow your professional career as a member of an HR team or in an HR functional management role.
- Assume responsibility for activities relating to human resources within an organization without having a specialist role.
- You support organizations in reaching their goals as independent or employed consultants.
- Aspiring to become a CIPD member and have an HR career
Learning Outcomes: What are they?
Upon completion of this unit, learners will be able to:
- As a result, you will manage yourself more effectively in your HR work or any professional setting related to human resource management.
- Be able to manage interpersonal relationships at their workplace effectively.
- You will be able to make sound, justifiable decisions and solve work-related problems more effectively.
- Work more effectively in the workplace by leading and influencing others.
- Manage financial resources efficiently while interpreting financial information.
- Demonstrate an enhanced level of IT knowledge in HR.
- Have a solid understanding of people management.
- Demonstrate their ability to handle the postgraduate study.
What are the Assessment Criteria for this Module?
In this module, learners are assessed by various methods to make sure all learning outcomes are met. Therefore, learners will have a positive learning experience. Additionally, as part of their assessment, learners will demonstrate their clear grasp of concepts and their ability to connect theory and practice in the HR field while communicating effectively at an appropriate level.
As part of CIPD’s Advanced level qualification, all learning outcomes should be assessed summatively as integral to achieving 7SBL. This is why it is necessary to assess a learner to ensure successful completion of the unit.
Therefore, the completion of a portfolio should include evidence of skills acquisition and improvement and skill activity observations. You can also complete an Assessment Bank (AB) activity if you prefer.
You will become an Associate Member of the CIPD upon completing this module and the other modules of the CIPD Advanced level. In addition, by pursuing an advanced level Diploma, you can open the door to becoming a Chartered Member or a Chartered Fellow.